Clean carbon filled polymer
Clear unfilled polymer
Clean unfilled polymer
trends such as smaller feature sizes, thinner wafers, and larger
wafer diameters are making wafers more fragile and susceptible to
damage. As these trends continue, Fixeon’s Hawk Horizontal
Wafer Shippers (HWS) provide the very best protection for storing
and shipping fragile wafers to the industry.
Wafers are alienated on both sides with the circuit side down using
a variety of die-cut polymer separator discs. Wafers are held stacked
in a compressed state via compliant foam cushioning, to prevent
lateral movement, flexing and breakage. Our reusable environmental
seal replaces expensive moisture vapor bags to protect wafers from
corrosion, moisture, and particulate.
The product strength comes from the superior design, material and
manufacturing process while four fasteners keep the wafers contained
securely within the durable octagonal blow molded case.
This product can save you as much as 75% on your wafer handling
and shipping costs.
Product Features Include:
• Blow molded lid and base provides four walls of resilient
• Ultra-clean polypropylene co-polymer in ESD black or Clear
• Nesting features in the lid and base allows for secure stacking
• Four nylon dual latch fasteners securely lock the lid to
• Optional environment seal protects wafers from contaminates
• Wide access slots in base for manual or automated wafer
insertion and removal
• 300mm HWS has SEMI std automation alignment features molded